Shipping to Saudi Arabia from the US
- Shipping Costs $34.51 /starting from
- Transit Times 2-4 days
- Duties & Taxes 1000 SAR /min
- Prohibited ItemsSee Items List
Shop at any US website and we’ll deliver to you in Saudi Arabia
Are you looking to see how you can shop from any US website and get delivery in Saudi Arabia? Look no further than us!
With a Forward.me account, it’s quick and easy to buy and ship items from the USA to Saudi Arabia.
Here’s how we work:
● Join Forward.me and receive your own US shipping address.
● Shop any American retailer online, from Amazon to Ralph Lauren, and anything in between.
● We’ll let you know when your parcels have arrived at our warehouse.
● If you’re hoping to consolidate packages, we’ll store these for up to 180 days and then combine in the smallest number of packages.
● Pick how you want to have your items shipped, and we’ll ship from the USA to Saudi Arabia in 1-3 days.
Saudi Arabia Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes only apply on shipments where the value is higher than the threshold value (sometimes known as Saudi Arabia's de minimis value). Depending on your territory or region, or the type of good, there may be some other service fees or taxes.
The Saudi Arabian Customs Office has revised the clearance process. Effective 1 January 2018, all imports will be subject to a 15% VAT (value added tax), based on the total shipment value. Forward.me does not collect VAT and it will not be included on your Forward.me invoice. It is often collected by the Saudi Arabian government via the carrier when your package is delivered. All shipments with a declared value over $266 USD will likely require a formal clearance, meaning the Saudi Arabian government may require additional documentation. Forward.me can often assist with this additional documentation, but it may increase package processing time or result in processing charges.
For more information, please visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Customs Website
- De minimis Value for Duty: 1,000 SAR*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 1,000 SAR*
When you choose to ship with Forward.me, we'll quickly process and deliver your packages.
Our average shipping times from the US to Saudi Arabia are:
- Express shipping (preferred): 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping: 5 to 10 business days
Depending on when you enter your shipping request, and where you’re based in Saudi Arabia, you may find that your parcels are received much faster.
There are some goods which are legally not allowed to be shipped between the US and Saudi Arabia. These restrictions exist alongside Saudi Arabia import laws, as well as US export laws.
If you find that you have ordered something that cannot be shipped to you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as we can help you to arrange a return.
Some helpful guides on import restrictions for Saudi Arabia:
- DHL import restrictions for Saudi Arabia
- FedEx import restrictions for Saudi Arabia
- UPS import restrictions for Saudi Arabia
If you’re uncertain about whether your goods can legally be shipped from the US to Saudi Arabia, get in touch with us today and our friendly customer service team can help.
Typical Goods That Cannot Be Shipped from the US to Saudi Arabia
- Animals and furs
- Guns, gun parts and ammunition
- Human remains
- Precious metals and stones on jewelry
- Illegal narcotics and drugs
- Currency and coins
- Goods produced wholly or in part by prison labor
- Personal shipments of alcohol and tobacco
- Smokeless cigarettes and e-cigs
- Used mattresses
- Baby walkers (not including strollers or carriages)
- Products made in Iran
If you accidentally purchased something from the USA that cannot legally be shipped to SA, or if your items arrive at our warehouse broken, we will be happy to help you return them.
Cities Forward.me Ships to in Saudi Arabia
Forward.me provides shipping and consolidation services to all provinces in Saudi Arabia: Riyahd, Jeddah, Mecca, Hafar Al-Batin, Kohbar, Medina, Al Qunfudhah and Ha'il.
We’ll ship American products to you door in any Saudi Arabia's cities and regions, including:
- Hafar Al-Batin
- Al Qunfudhah
- Khamis Mushait
Which US Stores Ship to Saudi Arabia via Forward.me?
Our Saudi Arabia members find it’s often cheaper to buy computers and laptops, shoes and sneakers, clothing (including kids and plus-sizes), dresses, makeup, baby gear (and more) from American stores instead of buying them in Saudi Arabia.
We’ve helped Saudi Arabians--and people around the globe--shop more than 100,000 US retailers and ship their goods internationally. When you’re a Forward.me member, you can shop almost any American website, including these popular stores:
- NYX Cosmetics
- Ralph Lauren
- Century 21
- Urban Decay
- Victoria’s Secret
- Toys ‘R US
- The Disney Store
- J Crew
- Forever 21
- plus many more US stores!
So...which stores will you shop first? Join today and you’ll receive your Forward.me address right away.
US to Saudi Arabia Postage: How much does shipping cost?
How much it will cost to ship to Saudi Arabia from the United States? Use our shipping cost calculator, but keep in mind it won’t include discounts you may receive as a member, such as:
- Member-exclusive discounts with FedEx, DHL, UPS and the United States Postal Service.
- Extra 20% shipping discount for Premium members.
- Package consolidation savings when you buy from more than one US store (saves members an average of $400/year).
If you’re ready to buy from American stores online and save on shipping to Saudi Arabia, become a Forward.me member today!
How long does it take to ship packages from the US to Saudi Arabia?
Forward.me prides itself on delivering pristine packages as fast as possible. If you choose expedited or express shipping to Saudi Arabia, your package will typically be delivered within 1 to 4 days of its arrival in our Delaware shipping center.
Economy or standard shipments can be expected to arrive within 5 to 10 days.