Shipping to Canada from the US
- Shipping Costs $31.48 /starting from
- Transit Times 1-3 days
- Duties & Taxes 20 CAD /min
- Prohibited ItemsSee Items List
Shop at any US website and we’ll deliver to you in Canada
Are you looking to see how you can shop from any US website and get delivery in Canada? Look no further than us!
With a Forward.me account, it’s quick and easy to buy and ship items from the USA to Canada.
Here’s how we work:
● Join Forward.me and receive your own US shipping address.
● Shop any American retailer online, from Amazon to Ralph Lauren, and anything in between.
● We’ll let you know when your parcels have arrived at our warehouse.
● If you’re hoping to consolidate packages, we’ll store these for up to 180 days and then combine in the smallest number of packages.
● Pick how you want to have your items shipped, and we’ll ship from the USA to Canada in 1-3 days.
Canadian Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes only apply on shipments where the value is higher than the threshold value (sometimes known as Canada’s de minimis value). Depending on your territory or region, or the type of good, there may be some other service fees or taxes.
$20 CAD is the de minimis value for Canadian duty and tax, as well as the USPS de minimis value for duty and tax. This excludes alcohol and tobacco.
Duties and taxes are NOT included in your shipping charges, so you may be required to pay a fee upon delivery.
- De minimis Value for Duty: 20 CAD*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 20 CAD*
- USPS De minimis Value for Duty: 20 CAD*
- USPS De minimis Value for Tax: 20 CAD*
When you choose to ship with Forward.me, we'll quickly process and deliver your packages.
Our average shipping times from the US to Canada are:
- Express shipping (preferred): 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping: 5 to 10 business days
Depending on when you enter your shipping request, and where you’re based in Canada, you may find that your parcels are received much faster.
There are some goods which are legally not allowed to be shipped between the US and Canada. These restrictions exist alongside Canadian import laws, as well as US export laws.
If you find that you have ordered something that cannot be shipped to you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as we can help you to arrange a return.
Some helpful guides on import restrictions for Canada:
- DHL import restrictions for Canada
- FedEx import restrictions for Canada
- UPS import restrictions for Canada
If you’re uncertain about whether your goods can legally be shipped from the US to Canada, get in touch with us today and our friendly customer service team can help.
Typical Goods That Cannot Be Shipped from the US to Canada
- Animals and furs
- Guns, gun parts and ammunition
- Human remains
- Precious metals and stones on jewelry
- Illegal narcotics and drugs
- Currency and coins
- Goods produced wholly or in part by prison labor
- Personal shipments of alcohol and tobacco
- Smokeless cigarettes and e-cigs
- Used mattresses
- Baby walkers (not including strollers or carriages)
- Products made in Iran
It's important to note that this is by no means a comprehensive list of restricted items. For a full list of items that are prohibited, please visitthe Canada Border Services Agency’s website.
If you accidentally purchased something from the USA that cannot legally be shipped to CA, or if your items arrive at our warehouse broken, we will be happy to help you return them.
Cities Forward.me Ships to in Canada
Forward.me provides shipping and consolidation services to all provinces in Canada: Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador.
We’ll ship American products to you door in any Canadian city, including:
- Quebec City
- St. Catharines - Niagara
- St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Abbotsford, BC
Which US Stores Ship to Canada via Forward.me?
Our Canadian members find it’s often cheaper to buy computers and laptops, shoes and sneakers, clothing (including kids and plus-sizes), dresses, makeup, baby gear (and more) from American stores instead of buying them in Canada.
We’ve helped Canadians--and people around the globe--shop more than 100,000 US retailers and ship their goods internationally. When you’re a Forward.me member, you can shop almost any American website, including these popular stores:
- NYX Cosmetics
- Ralph Lauren
- Century 21
- Urban Decay
- Victoria’s Secret
- Toys ‘R US
- The Disney Store
- J Crew
- Forever 21
- plus many more US stores!
So...which stores will you shop first? Join today and you’ll receive your Forward.me address right away.
US to Canada Postage: How much does shipping cost?
How much it will cost to ship to Canada from the United States? Use our shipping cost calculator, but keep in mind it won’t include discounts you may receive as a member, such as:
- Member-exclusive discounts with FedEx, DHL, UPS and the United States Postal Service.
- Extra 20% shipping discount for Premium members.
- Package consolidation savings when you buy from more than one US store (saves members an average of $400/year).
If you’re ready to buy from American stores online and save on shipping to Canada, become a Forward.me member today!
How long does it take to ship packages from the US to Canada?
Forward.me prides itself on delivering pristine packages as fast as possible. If you choose expedited or express shipping to CA, your package will typically be delivered within 1 to 4 days of its arrival in our Delaware shipping center.
Economy or standard shipments can be expected to arrive within 5 to 10 days.